Alu. Scrap

  • vkej
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2001
      Dear Sir,

      We require urgently on regular basis 100 MT ALUMINIUM SCRAP  bailed " Taint Tabor"
      Quality with Iron (Fe) less than 2%, Sheet Cuttings, Al. Utensil Scrap, Bare Electric Wire
      etc. free from  Plastic and clay,  preferably of European origin.

      Please offer lowest with specifications, Origin, Packing etc. on CIFC2 at  Calcutta Port.

      Payment: Against confirmed L/C  / Against CAD sight basis as per terms  agreed.

      Regards,

      B. Kejriwal,
      E. Mail: vkej@...
      Mobile No. 0091-98310 90022