Re: Supply of UREA N 46 (Agriculture Grade )

  • vkej
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2001
      Dear Sir,

      We urgently require ship Load of 12500 MT Urea 46. Please offer firm with full specifications, Origin, Packing, Chemical Composition, Delivery etc. on CIFC3 at YANGON (Myanmar) port on free in liner out basis.

      Terms of Payment: 90 days sight L/C.

      Your immediate reply will enable us to conclude business within 15 days.

      Regards,
      B. Kejriwal.