Wanted To BUY - Aluminium Scrap and Pulses

  • vkej
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2001
      Respected Sir,

      We are importing various pulses, Beans, Lentils like Chick Peas, Green
      Mung Beans, Red Kidney Beans, Black Eye White Beans, Toor Whole,
      Black Matpe, Dry Ginger, Black Pepper etc. from Different countries.

      We are also interested in importing Aluminium Scrap of high purity like
      Al. Sheet Cuttings, Utensil Scrap, Electric Wire Scrap, Al. Pipe Scrap
      etc.

      We shall be obliged if you kindly help us by sending the addresses of
      prospective exporters of the above from Australia, Mexico, Canada and
      USA with their  E. Mail address and Fax No. to enable us to contact
      them directly.

      Regards,
      B. Kejriwal.