Pulses, Beans Required

  • vkej
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2001

      Dear Sir,

      We are interested in importing various Pulses, Beans, Lentils from your country.
      Our present requirement is as under:

      Kabuli Chick Peas (Turkish, Canadian, Mexican ) Spaniola 8mm, 9 mm and 12 mm
      Desi Chick Peas,
      Yellow Peas (Gram)
      Red Peas (Gram)
      Dun Peas,
      Green Mung Beans,
      Red Kidney Beans,
      Black Eye White Beans,
      Red Lentils  Whole,
      Toor Whole,
      Black Matpe,

      Kindly send competitive rate with specifications, origin
      etc. for 10 container loads of each on CIFC2 at Calcutta
      Port.

      Please send samples by courier at the following address
      for approval:

      B. Kejriwal,
      CD-225, Sector-1,
      2nd floor,