[export-import-indonesia] Market Research in SPAIN

  • Fr�d�ric Borne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 1999
      Our Market Research Consultancy, the leader at introducing foreign
      companies into Spain since 1988, is at your service.
      You can visit our website at http://www.creedes.com
      or more specifically at http://www.creedes.com/asapert.htm

      Please take into account that WE DO NOT BUY NOR RESELL ANYTHING, nor do
      we work as commissionists. We just sell Market Research Services.
      Minimum fee is EURO 1,000.

      Cheers.

      Frederic BORNE
      C.E.O.