File - Manufacturer of baby products

  • export-import-indonesia@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2000
      From: <marketing@...>
      Date: Sun Nov 26, 2000 12:09pm
      Subject: manufacturer of baby products

      Dear Sirs :
      We are the manufacturer of baby products including feeding bottle ,nipple ,pacifier ,teether ,gift set and other baby care accessories.
      Our principal is to provide "The best quality at the best price" and prompt delivery.We are able to customize our products based on your requirements.
      If you need further information ,please contact us by:
      E-Mail : marketing@...
      Fax : 62-31-7507369
      Tel : 62-31-7344235
      Best Regards