PALMOLEIN

  • Sangaranarayanan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2000
      We are importing good quantities of unadulterated best quality PALMOLEIN IN BULK AND IN consumer packs from 1 lit. to 10 lit pet bottles and 15/20/25 lit. jerry cans and 1 US gallon tins for our customers in the Middle East.
      We are looking for Refineries (no brokers please) who are prepared to cooperate with us to tap these markets, with guaranteed quality, timely shipments and highly competitive prices.
      We are also launching bulk imports into India which will be stored in tankers within the Port Trust premises and sold to bulk consumers, blenders, hotels, cosmetic manufacturers etc.
      We invite concrete proposals from Indonesian refineries in this regard with the followign information:
      1. Name, address, telephone/fax/e.mail and contact person.
      2. Production capacity - quantities they can give per month in bulk and in consumer packs.
      3. Present brand names they can offer for consumer packs (labels should besent to us)
      4. Do they have inhouse testing facilities and quality control methods including ISO.
      5. Justification that they would offer Palmolein at competitive prices than Malaysia.
      6.Are they willing to join hands with us to have storage facilities in the various Indian Ports for sale to actual users. Project report is ready and this would bring rich dividends to capable refineries who are prepared to invest and work with us in the marketing field.

      Please note that there is a possibility of importing about 20,000-30,000 metric tons initially per month for South Indian consumption which may go up by leaps and bounds in the months to come (inspite of present increase in import duty).
      Regards.
      S.SHANGARANARAYANAN, MARKETING DIRECTOR, MACKRO, 62/3, 28TH CROSS, INDIRANAGAR, ADYAR, CHENNAI-600020, TAMILNADU, INDIA.

      PS; We are also interested in importing capric acid.