OFFER : LOW PRICE TEXTILE

  • Joseph Kardono
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2000
      Dear our potential customer,

      We offer low price for defective printed textile, though it's called
      defective printed textile, they are still worth to sell because they
      have only small defect on every piece. We have Rayon Printed Textile
      (similar cotton) and other Polyester Printed Textile. The length for
      every piece is varies from 1 yard to 6 yards (average 3 to 5 yards).

      We sell on weight basis, here are the price :
      Rayon Textile USD 5.50/Kg.
      Polyester Textile USD 4.50/Kg.

      Note : 1 Kilogram approx. 7 to 8 yards.

      We also sell defective Rayon Printed Textile on yards basis, they have
      almost no defect on every piece. The length is varies from 5 yards to
      120 yards.
      The price is USD 0.90/Yard.

      For more information, please contact us :
      Contact person : Joseph Kardono
      Email address : josephk@...
      Phone No. : 62-31-7310732
      Mobile phone : 081-133-5364