HANDICRAFTS SPECIALIZE COMBINATION WOOD

  • indra66
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 3:03 PM
      Dear Sir & Madam,

      We want inform you about our product line as follow :
      1. We producer Accesories (pencil, sharpener, magnet, necklace, bracelet, earring all from the wood painting).
      2. We producer handicrafts spesialize in wood : on Iron, on Bamboo, on Copper, on Rattan, on Brass, on Zinc.
      3. And we have more than 600 design and we hope for the next you can visit us at my factory Denpasar - Bali and you can see how to produce our product.
      Thank you for your cooperation we waiting your answer.

      Best regards,
      "JEPUN BALI"

                   indra66@...