Reminder - Multi Trade Plaza

  • export-import-indonesia@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 7 5:02 PM

      Multi Trade Plaza

      Date: Sunday, April 9, 2000
      Time: All Day

      Visit Multi Trade Plaza. http://multitrade.cjb.net
      Export-Import forums for all categories, including food,
      non-food and services.
    • geoff@bsg.com.au
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 18, 2000
        Australian Exporter of all sorts of products and services including
        manufacturing.
        Please consider Australia as a supplier as the dollar has made our
        prices more competitive on the world market today.
        We are on the web at www.bsg.com.au or email sales@....