[export-import-indonesia] Fwd: [freetradeboards] [GBOT] DEMAND: [US] Calculators

  • double_leo@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 1999
      reply this message to : worldwide@...

      Begin forwarded message:

      We require a supply of Calculators. We need three different models, childrens, scientific and financial. All should be solar powered.

      Please send firm price quote CIF Trinidad by March 10th, 1999.

      You are welcome to send samples to:
      Indra Salazar
      Chiltown Worldwide
      Newlands Village
      Biche, Trinidad

      Postal Mail is unreliable, please send via DHL. For customs purposes, please declare value of goods as $1 USD.

      Organization:Chiltown Worldwide
      Address: Diana Drive
      City/state/zip: Bloomfield,CT 06002
      Phone: