[export-import-indonesia] Your Hong Kong Office

  • Wica
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2000
      Your Hong Kong Office

      Ibu Mega and Min. Laksamana Sukardi were in Hong Kong.
      We are encourage that Indonesia Government and its
      agency are forward Looking.
      One of the topic during the business meeting was export.

      For as little as US$500 we are offering to Indonesian Manufacturing
      Companies its own operational office in Hong Kong.
      We are able to serve as exporting base for your
      products - both to China and World Wide.

      Please contact
      Ron Brown
      Corporate Planner
      Union Group