HCP 2011 - 4th International Conference on Human Centered Processes - first call

  • trb_dfki
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2010
      Dear explanation researcher,

      Here is a call for another publication opportunity where I managed to have added "Explanation-aware computing" and "Explanation-aware Software Design" to the list of topics. So, think about submitting to the conference :-)

      Cheers, Thomas

      First CALL FOR PAPERS/WORKSHOPS

      HCP 2011: Fourth International Conference on Human Centered Processes

      February 9-11, 2011, Genova, Italy

      http://www.disa2.unige.it/hcp11/

      The study of operational strategies and processes used by human beings
      has led to the concept of Human Centered Designs and Technologies. This
      fourth conference is in line with the series of Human Centered Processes
      conferences held since 1999, and will focus this year on topics including

      - Human Centered Capabilities & Interaction
      - Human Centered Decision Making & Decision Support
      - Human Actor and Software System Design Aspects

      and other related subtopics.

      The detailed CFP can be found in the Conference web site.
      Workshop proposals are also welcome.
      Paper submissions are due September 10, 2010.

      Web site: http://www.disa2.unige.it/hcp11/
      Contact: elena.carrea@...