A question

  • Christopher Weuve
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 16, 2008
      Did anyone here know that Sherwood has a blog? And has had one for
      FOUR YEARS?

      I feel so ... uninformed.

      http://sartorias.livejournal.com/

      chrisw
      =================
      Christopher Weuve [caw-at-kentaurus.com]
      Naval analyst, wargame designer, Macintosh zealot,
      book evangelist, history fanatic, and science fiction geek
      http://www.kentaurus.com
    • Sherwood Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 16, 2008
        I thought you knew that, and just found it boring.

        Recently there was a fundraiser for someone in need, and I sold two sets of Ex! (My last copy of Ruler of Naught, alas)

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 17, 2008
          On Dec 16, 2008, at 4:15 PM, Christopher Weuve wrote:

          > Did anyone here know that Sherwood has a blog? And has had one for
          > FOUR YEARS?
          >
          > I feel so ... uninformed.

          If YOU didn't know I feel a lot better.

          --
          Michael Llaneza
          maserati@...
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 17, 2008
            On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 07:15:54PM -0500, Christopher Weuve wrote:
            > Did anyone here know that Sherwood has a blog? And has had one for
            > FOUR YEARS?
            >
            > I feel so ... uninformed.

            I've been reading it regularly :)

            Tony Z

            --
            Remember, a terrorist attack is just a badly-placarded HAZMAT incident.
            --James McDonald (Yog-Sysop)
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 18, 2008
              On Dec 16, 2008, at 7:24 PM, Sherwood Smith wrote:

              > I thought you knew that, and just found it boring.

              Not at all! I literally only found out about it when following a
              link sfnovelists.com to a discussion on deepgenre.com, at which point
              I noticed your posts and eventually made my way to the blog.

              So, now I have more stuff to read over Christmas!

              chrisw