LosCon?

  • Tony Zbaraschuk
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2006
      Anyone going to be at LosCon this year? Anyone going to be on
      any interesting panels? Anyone interested in meeting up for
      breakfast, dinner, or some combination thereof?

      Or just for sharing a table at the ice cream social?

      Tony Z
      --
      Civilizations fall because people bitch and complain when the
      electricity is off for fifteen minutes, and never give a thought to

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 19, 2006
          Not I. I'm not going to be going to cons until I actively start writing
          again, and that's unlikely to happen anytime soon.

          --
          Dave Trowbridge
          The Redwood Dragon

        • Christopher Weuve
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 19, 2006
            On Oct 18, 2006, at 4:32 PM, Tony Zbaraschuk wrote:

            > Anyone going to be at LosCon this year? Anyone going to be on
            > any interesting panels? Anyone interested in meeting up for
            > breakfast, dinner, or some combination thereof?
            >
            > Or just for sharing a table at the ice cream social?

            Sorry Tony, but my new job doesn't dump me in San Diego on
            Thanksgiving weekend, so I will not be at LosCon.

            I am currently planning on being at PhilCon the week before that,
            however.

            chrisw