Dalai Lama and ex- canadian defense minister present solutions to global problems

  • Exopolitics
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2010

      Dalai Lama and ex- canadian defense minister present solutions to global problems

      May 26, 3:32 PMBoulder Exopolitics ExaminerPaola Leopizzi Harris

      The 14th Dalai Lama speaks.
      The 14th Dalai Lama speaks.
      A.P.-dalai-lama-donne-conference-washington.jpg

                   When asked how we can solve the Earth’s problems, the 14th Dalai Lama answered on a recent appearance on the  NBC's Today Show " people are experiencing difficulties. These difficulties are temporary. Human beings have a gentle nature and they are creative. Many problems are man-made locally.We have the ability to work on these problems and overcome this atmosphere of sadness."

      Cont: http://tinyurl.com/39vk4do