Welcome to Exopolitics Updates

  • Dr Michael Salla
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2003
      Greetings, I wish to welcome all joining this list and seeking to
      learn about the extraterrestrial presence on our planet and its
      political implications. The list distributes updates from
      www.exopolitics.org a website that I created that focuses on the
      political implications of an extraterrestrial presence that is
      secretly managed by small groups of national security officials
      around the planet without the general public or most elected
      officials being aware of such a presence. In addition to exopolitics
      updates, the only other regular posts on this list will be those
      considered by me to be newsworthy as far as learning more about the
      extraterrestrial presence and its policy implications. Please feel
      free to peruse the content of this site and to email me with your
      suggestions or information.

      In peace
      Dr Michael E. Salla
      Founder of www.exopolitics.org