50th Anniversary of Eisenhower's Treaty With Extraterrestrials

  • Dr Michael Salla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2004
      Warm Greetings, I would appreciate any help you can give with my next
      exopolitics research project. It involves the alleged meeting and
      treaty involving extraterrestrials from Zeta Reticulum/Rigel and the
      Eisenhower administration in 1954. Eisenhower was supposedly taken
      from Palm Springs to Edwards Air Force base (aka Muroc) on Febrary
      20, 1954. The 'treaty' was pparently witnessed by a delegation of
      community leaders as well as leading figures from the Eisenhower
      administration and military officials. In particular, some of the
      civilians alleged to be present were:

      Franklin Allen of the Hearst papers;
      Dr Edwin Nourse of Brookings Institute (Truman's financial advisor)
      Cardinal James MacIntyre of Los Angeles (first Catholic Cardinal
      from the West Coast.
      Gerald Light (Southern California Metaphysical teacher).

      Any information you may have on these individuals, or anyone else
      involved in the meeting will be very helpful. Any information you
      have will be treated confidentially. Please email at:
      drsalla@...

      or you may leave a voice message at the following number: 202 885
      5987

      The 50th anniversary of the alleged treaty is an important milestone
      in human history whether the government discloses the treaty or not,
      and I plan to complete a paper shortly before the 'celebration' on
      Feb 20 to focus some attention on this event which a number of
      insiders have confirmed to me as accurate.

      Below are some extracts on the alleged meeting. The first is a
      letter distributed by Gerald Light concerning the meeting.

      'My dear friends: I have just returned from Muroc [Edwards Air Force
      Base]. The report is true -- devastatingly true! I made the journey
      in company with Franklin Allen of the Hearst papers and Edwin Nourse
      of Brookings Institute (Truman's erstwhile financial advisor) and
      Bishop MacIntyre of L.A. (confidential names for the present,
      please). When we were allowed to enter the restricted section (after
      about six hours in which we were checked on every possible item,
      event, incident and aspect of our personal and public lives), I HAD
      THE DISTINCT FEELING THAT THE WORLD HAD COME TO AN END WITH
      FANTASTIC REALISM. FOR I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY HUMAN BEINGS IN A
      STATE OF COMPLETE COLLAPSE AND CONFUSION, AS THEY REALIZED THAT
      THEIR OWN WORLD HAD INDEED ENDED WITH SUCH FINALITY AS TO BEGGAR
      DESCRIPTION. THE REALITY OF 'OTHER-PLANE' AEROFORMS IS NOW AND
      FOREVER REMOVED FROM THE REALMS OF SPECULATION AND MADE A RATHER
      PAINFUL PART OF THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF EVERY RESPONSIBLE SCIENTIFIC
      AND POLITICAL GROUP. During my two days' visit I saw five separate
      and distinct types of aircraft being studied and handled by our Air
      Force officials -- with the assistance and permission of the
      Etherians!
      "'I have no words to express my reactions. It has finally happened.
      It is now a matter of history. President Eisenhower, as you may
      already know, was spirited over to Muroc one night during his visit
      to Palm Springs recently. And it is my conviction that he will
      ignore the terrific conflict between the various 'authorities' and
      go directly to the people via radio and television -- if the impasse
      continues much longer. FROM WHAT I COULD GATHER, AN OFFICIAL
      STATEMENT TO THE COUNTRY IS BEING PREPARED FOR DELIVERY ABOUT THE
      MIDDLE OF MAY.'

      Here is something from William Cooper:

      In 1953 Astronomers discovered large objects in space which were
      moving toward the Earth. It was first believed that they were
      asteroids. Later evidence proved that the objects could only be
      Spaceships. Project Sigma intercepted alien radio communications.
      When the objects reached the Earth they took up a very high orbit
      around the Equator. There were several huge ships, and their actual
      intent was unknown. Project Sigma, and a new project, Plato, through
      radio communications using the computer binary language, was able to
      arrange a landing that resulted in face to face contact with alien
      beings from another planet. Project Plato was tasked with
      establishing diplomatic relations with this race of space aliens.
      In the meantime a race of human looking aliens contacted the U.S.
      Government. This alien group warned us against the aliens that were
      orbiting the Equator and offered to help us with our spiritual
      development. They demanded that we dismantle and destroy our nuclear
      weapons as the major condition. They refused to exchange technology
      citing that we were spiritually unable to handle the technology
      which we then possessed. They believed that we would use any new
      technology to destroy each other. This race stated that we were on a
      path of self destruction and we must stop killing each other, stop
      polluting the Earth, stop raping the Earth's natural resources, and
      learn to live in harmony. These terms were met with extreme
      suspicion, especially the major condition of nuclear disarmament. It
      was believed that meeting that condition would leave us helpless in
      the face of an obvious alien threat. We also had nothing in history
      to help with the decision. Nuclear disarmament was not considered to
      be within the best interest of the United States. The overtures were
      rejected.

      Later in 1954 the race of large nosed Gray Aliens which had been
      orbiting the Earth landed at Holloman Air Force Base. A basic
      agreement was reached. This race identified themselves as
      originating from a Planet around a red star in the Constellation of
      Orion which we called Betelgeuse. They stated that their planet was
      dying and that at some unknown future time they would no longer be
      able to survive there. This led to a second landing at Edwards Air
      Force Base. The historical event had been planned in advance and
      details of the treaty had been agreed upon. Eisenhower arranged to
      be in Palm Springs on vacation. On the appointed day the President
      was spirited away to the base and the excuse was given to the press
      that he was visiting a dentist.

      Many thanks,

      Michael Salla, PhD