The Grandest Deception by Dr. Jack Pruett

  • Exopolitics
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2011
      The Grandest Deception by Dr. Jack Pruett: Book Review
      [ExoNews.org - 8/29/11]There are few books I have read that both entertained and disturbed me. The Grandest Deception by Dr. Jack Pruett is assuredly one of them.
      From the preface, through the opening chapters and well into the book itself Dr. Pruett kept me turning the pages not only by heaving disquieting opinions this reader’s way but also by hurling convincing – if not totally unarguable points of view about politics, economics, extraterrestrials and UFOs, religion, mankind’s origins and the nature of reality itself.
      Where does one begin when one attempts to overthrow the belief system of an entire civilization? Dr. Pruett begins, ‘In the beginning…’ by rattling civilization’s very core.

      cont:
      http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/the-grandest-deception-by-dr-jack-pruett999/