Public Announcement: Summer Courses for Exopolitics Certification Program Start May 22

  • Exopolitics
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2011

      Exopolitics Institute

      M e d i a   R e l e a s e

      FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION

      Summer Semester Courses for Exopolitics Certification Program Start on May 22, 2011

      [May 5, 2011 - Kona, Hawaii] The Exopolitics Institute is proud to announce that classes begin on May 22 for a number of educational programs designed for those interested in developing professional qualifications in exopolitics; and/or acquiring analytical tools, research methods and investigative techniques for evidence concerning the extraterrestrial hypothesis. Our experienced faculty of educators and trainers collectively offer decades of experience in the teaching profession and in researching extraterrestrial life; and offer you the opportunity to apply exopolitics in a number of unique areas.

      Classes offered for the Summer 2011 Semester are:

      For 2011 schedule visit: http://exopoliticsinstitute.org/certificates/schedule.htm

      Some comments from students completing earlier courses with Summer 2011 instructors.

      I very much appreciated the overall idea that the EXO-102 left me with, that Contact & Diplomacy with Extraterrestrial Civilizations is something we should start integrating into our worldviews as issues that are not only reserved for sci-fi novels and blockbuster movies.
      Frank. Belgium - Exo-102-Summer-2009

      That the course is graduate level in its approach and the instructor very informed, responsive and thorough. It has been a pleasure working with him and my fellow classmates!
      Dr Bernice Hill, Exo-102 - Summer, 2009

      I would tell them to definitely take this course. It is well written with a very thorough presentation of the subject of citizen diplomacy.
      Dr Mary Conley - Exo-102 - Summer, 2009

      If you would like in depth, first hand, best evidence information from Witness Testimonies about the ET Presence, Paola Harris's class is the one to take..
      Michele Magnum, Michigan, USA - Summer 2009

      For more student comments on past courses - click here

      Whether you plan to be or are a journalist, a diplomat, educator, artist, scientist, historian, researcher, lawyer, policy maker, or health, government, religious, or business professional, you will find a suitable way of incorporating evidence concerning extraterrestrial life into your chosen profession.

      The certification program offers a three-tiered system of courses and seminars that each culminate in an Exopolitics certificate or diploma.

      a. Exopolitics Certificate - Entry level certification provides the core conceptual understanding so you have basic competency in writing about, researching or investigating exopolitical issues.

      b.. Galactic Diplomacy Certificate - Second level of certification provides both the conceptual skills and diplomatic training so you can practice citizen diplomacy in extraterrestrial affairs.

      c.. Exopolitics Diploma - Third level certification designed for those intending to teach or train others in exopolitics.

      These three certification programs are competitively priced and provide you the opportunity to learn and practice exopolitics in a way that is suited to your interests and career. With a minimal investment of time and energy, you could soon be on the way to acquiring the skills and training to set you off to a path that will establish you as an exopolitical pioneer in your respective fields.

      Explore our certification program then register for the certificate program that will open your path to exopolitical knowledge and training.

      Website: http://www.exopoliticsinstitute.org/certificates/

      More info:

      Email: courses@...
      Phone: +1 808 328 2800