Re: Gilligan's encounter with the skipper...or the fateful trip...

  • thebookdoc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2001
      > Richard, you may want to see a therapist.<

      I assume the almighty Gilligan is referring to me?

      Gilly, dear, I believe it would be embarassing for you if the rest of
      the group were to read what you "couldn't comprehend" after asking for
      it and reading it 'several times.' I am willing to leave you alone on
      go peacefully on with my own business (as I had already offered before
      you asked me to say something more). If you will be so kind as to
      leave me out of your public inciting, as it does prompt bad feelings.
      It is in bad taste. And most certainly, it shouldn't be attended in
      public.