northern lights

  • eduard
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002
      Well, boys and girls, if you are still up ... take
      a look outside. A beautiful display of Northern
      Lights. Only green in color, but it extends
      beyond the zenith and flashing all over the place.
      Neat.

      eduard
    • Bill Harris
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2002
        Eduard, You fucking Vicking, you are so easily entertained. Bill
        Well, boys and girls, if you are still up ... take
        a look outside. A beautiful display of Northern
        Lights. Only green in color, but it extends
        beyond the zenith and flashing all over the place.
        Neat.

        eduard

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • eduard
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2002
          Bill,

          <<< You fucking Vicking, you are so easily
          entertained. >>>

          Well, dear friend, there's not much else to do up
          here in the Great White North ... :-))

          I went out today and bought me a new pair of
          binoculars ... 20X70 ...

          More fun tonight ...

          eduard
        • Bill Harris
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2002
            Eduard, I just got a new pair but down here there is little to see through
            the clouds of methane from the hog confinements. Bill
            > <<< You fucking Vicking, you are so easily
            > entertained. >>>
            >
            > Well, dear friend, there's not much else to do up
            > here in the Great White North ... :-))
            >
            > I went out today and bought me a new pair of
            > binoculars ... 20X70 ...
            >
            > More fun tonight ...
            >
            > eduard

          • eduard
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 2, 2002
              Bill,

              Well, I keep telling you to come up here .... :-))