eradicate yourself ...

  • eduard
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2002
      Pogo,

      <<< The only thing I have to offer is exactly what
      you don't want to hear. In my worthless opinion,
      you would be the idiot that had been discussed as
      needing eradication.>>>

      Of course, that would be nothing new ... as you
      have already eradicated yourself. I am not so
      inclined as to follow your example.

      eduard
    • Pogo Stick
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2002
        <<you have already eradicated yourself. I am not so
        > inclined as to follow your example.
        >
        > eduard>>

        That is because you think far too highly of yourself and your
        importance, and all the glorious things you can teach us lesserlings.

        Uppa Tree