Re: a posterior

  • Pogo Stick
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2002
      <<You should read your Darwin again. There is
      > nothing in evolution that says a species
      > necessarily gets smarter.>>

      No, and that's not what I said.

      People assume we are improving, and a lot would choose to believe
      that based on some bastarized version of evolution.

      It is apparent that you refuse to evolve le Duard.

      You always seem to be playing your little angel harp about how we are
      all working together for some f-ing common good baloney or heading
      off to a goal in the future which we are too small to determine.
      Crap. The point that you didn't get (true to form) was that it is not
      necessarily true that we are improving in any form...in fact our
      ability to adapt with disability and ineptitude may be the same
      mechanism that will have us keeping horrible traits that might have
      washed away if natural selection worked. For example, stupid people
      wouldn't be allowed to own computers so they could dirty up the
      internet with their idiotic projections about the happiness of
      neurons.

      But you hear whatever delusion you want. You prove my ideas about
      delusion every day just by breathing and acting, as much as you
      oppose every one of them. It is all too apparent that you are
      deluded. Ignorance has more than one form, and I have my fair share,
      but not learning from experience is not one of them. The only thing
      I'll deny for certain is my eptitude. You, however, are your own god.
      Congratulations, you found you.

      Flapping Ears
      ---------------------------------
    • eduard
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2002
        Pogo,

        <<< No, and that's not what I said.>>>

        I cant help you there. Normally I don't keep past
        emails. But then if you want to deny what you
        said, then that's Ok ... whatever keeps your
        neurons happy ....

        <<< It is apparent that you refuse to evolve le
        Duard.>>>

        That is strange, considering that it comes from
        someone who thinks of himself/herself as nothing

        <<< You always seem to be playing your little
        angel harp about how we are all working together
        for some f-ing common good baloney or heading off
        to a goal in the future which we are too small to
        determine. >>>

        Well, at least someone has to play the harp. It
        would hardly be you. What you yourself fail
        [miserably] to understand is that the good we have
        today is due to the acts of society. I am quite
        sure that you will find a few things to complain
        about. If it were left to the likes of you with
        your nothingness and absurdist philosophy, you
        would not have an internet and you would have to
        resort to smoke-signals or carrier pigeons or
        something.

        <<< For example, stupid people wouldn't be allowed
        to own computers so they could dirty up the
        internet with their idiotic projections about the
        happiness of neurons. >>>

        Well ... excuse me! You may dislike NOOism, but I
        don't see anything coming from your way. All that
        you seem to have an aptitude for is complaining.
        You offer nothing substantive.

        eduard
      • Pogo Stick
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2002
          <<You offer nothing substantive.>>

          The only thing I have to offer is exactly what you don't want to
          hear. In my worthless opinion, you would be the idiot that had
          been discussed as needing eradication.

          I. Waste Mytime
          --------------------------
        • eduard
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 1, 2002
            Pogo,

            <<< The only thing I have to offer is exactly what
            you don't want to hear. In my worthless opinion,
            you would be the idiot that had been discussed as
            needing eradication.>>>

            Of course, that would be nothing new ... as you
            have already eradicated yourself. I am not so
            inclined as to follow your example.

            eduard
          • Pogo Stick
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 2, 2002
              <<you have already eradicated yourself. I am not so
              > inclined as to follow your example.
              >
              > eduard>>

              That is because you think far too highly of yourself and your
              importance, and all the glorious things you can teach us lesserlings.

              Uppa Tree