RE: [existlist] infallible

  • Sa'am Atomma Indraka
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
      >Sa'am Atomma Indraka,
      >
      ><<< I believe its an inside Joke as is the
      >infallible Eduard >>>
      >
      >I only mentioned the "tongue in cheek" thing to
      >let you down lightly. Actually, I am totally
      >infallible. My words are absolute and always
      >correct. Ask Bookdoc ....
      >
      >eduard

      That's quite an accomplishment eduard. Right there next to Jon Paul No Doubt.
      Any use of words is fallible--*-- Thought with only influence of self
      ,is the only infallible ting.

    • eduard
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
        Sa'am Atomma Indraka,

        <<< Thought with only influence of self ,is the
        only infallible ting. >>>

        Translation please .....

        eduard
      • Sa'am Atomma Indraka
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
          >Sa'am Atomma Indraka,
          >
          ><<< Thought with only influence of self ,is the
          >only infallible ting. >>>
          >
          >Translation please .....
          >
          >eduard

          Only pure though is infallible...
        • eduard
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
            Sa'am Atomma Indraka,

            <<< Only pure thought is infallible >>>

            Why?? In any case what is "pure" thought?? And
            how does this differ from any other kind of
            thought??