RE: [existlist] infallible

  • Sa'am Atomma Indraka
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
      >Sa'am Atomma Indraka,
      >
      ><<< (I) Am (I) AAm the only ONE Infallible Ü So
      >May (I) experience
      >existence and Exist >>>
      >
      >Which means???
      >
      >Is this your writing, or is my mail system trying
      >to translate Russian or something ???
      >
      >eduard

      I believe its an inside Joke as is the infallible Eduard

    • eduard
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
        Sa'am Atomma Indraka,

        <<< I believe its an inside Joke as is the
        infallible Eduard >>>

        I only mentioned the "tongue in cheek" thing to
        let you down lightly. Actually, I am totally
        infallible. My words are absolute and always
        correct. Ask Bookdoc ....

        eduard
      • Sa'am Atomma Indraka
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
          >Sa'am Atomma Indraka,
          >
          ><<< I believe its an inside Joke as is the
          >infallible Eduard >>>
          >
          >I only mentioned the "tongue in cheek" thing to
          >let you down lightly. Actually, I am totally
          >infallible. My words are absolute and always
          >correct. Ask Bookdoc ....
          >
          >eduard

          That's quite an accomplishment eduard. Right there next to Jon Paul No Doubt.
          Any use of words is fallible--*-- Thought with only influence of self
          ,is the only infallible ting.

        • eduard
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
            Sa'am Atomma Indraka,

            <<< Thought with only influence of self ,is the
            only infallible ting. >>>

            Translation please .....

            eduard
          • Sa'am Atomma Indraka
            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
              >Sa'am Atomma Indraka,
              >
              ><<< Thought with only influence of self ,is the
              >only infallible ting. >>>
              >
              >Translation please .....
              >
              >eduard

              Only pure though is infallible...
            • eduard
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
                Sa'am Atomma Indraka,

                <<< Only pure thought is infallible >>>

                Why?? In any case what is "pure" thought?? And
                how does this differ from any other kind of
                thought??