Re: [existlist] Digest Number 891

  • Lo Ryder
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
      One asked:
      Lets put it this way ... when you look at the all
      the stars in the heavens, what is the thing that
      might be considered as the sort of web that
      connects us with these stars. Or if you look at a
      chipmunk ... what is the name of the thing that
      connects you with the chipmunk and all other forms
      of life on the planet.

      The "Jewelled Net of Indra", see Lance Daybreak.

      =====
      Anything you get out of it you already had, but if you really think you've really got anything, you're just a snake chasing its tail. - Lance Daybreak

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Lo Ryder
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
        One said:
        We have made a home for authoritarian nuts in the CIA and DIA , and FBI,
        and NSA. Giving them a right wing , ideologue as president is asking for a
        coup from the right.

        Other said:
        Two Standard Deviations to the right is fascism, Orwellian style. The Red
        Horse approacheth on the Event Horizon. Lead us not into temptation but
        deliver us from evil.
        You are not alone, seek ye your Big Brother. Mandate the inevitable.
        Thy Kingdom come thy will be done on Earth as it is in the grave.
        Do as I say not as I do. Bequeath not thy fortunes to the masses, but allay
        all fear through alms.
        Rationalize and accept all premise of thy Masters. Roll over and bare thy
        tummy then "Sit!" and obey .

        =====
        Anything you get out of it you already had, but if you really think you've really got anything, you're just a snake chasing its tail. - Lance Daybreak

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • Bill Harris
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
          LO rider, This is not an easy place to live. There was a grasshopper and an ant. The event horizon always beckons to the weak. It is easier to get sucked in . In the long view it makes no difference, we all get crushed back to quarks, Right?
          It is this time of consciousness that is the bitch. I mean look at those fuckers over there, they have nice shit, and good times while I wait to get sucked in. Such a conundrum to the naturally lazy. No work, no cool shit. Nothing but that great sucking sound off your life of bliss. Bill