leaving previous posts

  • eduard
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2002
      Charles,

      <<< By leaving the drop down list or previous
      posts is easier to know what the hell are we
      talking about. >>>

      Sometimes I leave the last post in my reply.
      Sometimes I just take out the specific paragraph
      to which I am replying.

      I think that the person, who is providing a
      response, should take a bit of extra care in
      identifying the issue. For example, it does not
      serve anyone to use a subject notation like
      "Digest Number 887". We don't need a huge file of