RE: [existlist] EA tOmEntA dIAmEtEr

  • Sa'am Atomma Indraka
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 26, 2002
      Hey Gorge, Is the pope as infallible as the church?

      >George,
      >
      >The only truth is "keep your neurons happy". I
      >got a phone call from the Pope this afternoon
      >expressing his agreement. And he is ... well ..
      >infallible ....
      >
      >eduard

      :.:":Š::,.,,;"'.:. ;,.'::.":;,.,'.,:;',,::..':.;,,";"',,:;,,Š.:.:":Š::,.,,;"'.:. ;,.'::.":;,.,'.,:;',,::..':.;,,";"',,:;,,Š.:.:":Š::,.,,;"'.:. ;,
      LLETA VUNDA MIKKA INANA EDIFI
      ORAGANON CULTURAL INDUSTRIES

      oraganon@...

      meccaR.S.V.P.- Experimental Sound; Exp
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oraganon/files/
    • eduard
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 26, 2002
        Sa'am Atomma Indraka,

        No. The Pope is completely infallible, whereas the
        church is ... well .........

        Message 3 of 23 , Sep 27, 2002
          >Sa'am Atomma Indraka,
          >
          >No. The Pope is completely infallible, whereas the
          >church is ... well .........
          >
          >eduard

          I though as much... Ö
          Be Well

        • eduard
          Message 4 of 23 , Sep 27, 2002
            Sa'am Atomma Indraka,

            <<< I though as much... Ö >>>

            Of course, all that was said with tongue firmly
            pressed in cheek ... :-))

            The only one who is infallible here is ... me.

            eduard
          • Sa'am Atomma Indraka
            Message 5 of 23 , Sep 29, 2002
              >Sa'am Atomma Indraka,
              >
              ><<< I though as much... Ö >>>
              >
              >Of course, all that was said with tongue firmly
              >pressed in cheek ... :-))
              >
              >The only one who is infallible here is ... me.
              >
              >eduard

              (I) Am (I) AAm the only ONE Infallible Ü So May (I) experience
              existence and Exist
              Be Well

            • eduard
              Message 6 of 23 , Sep 29, 2002
                Sa'am Atomma Indraka,

                <<< (I) Am (I) AAm the only ONE Infallible Ü So
                May (I) experience
                existence and Exist >>>

                Which means???

                Is this your writing, or is my mail system trying
                to translate Russian or something ???

                eduard
              • Sa'am Atomma Indraka
                Message 7 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
                  >Sa'am Atomma Indraka,
                  >
                  ><<< (I) Am (I) AAm the only ONE Infallible Ü So
                  >May (I) experience
                  >existence and Exist >>>
                  >
                  >Which means???
                  >
                  >Is this your writing, or is my mail system trying
                  >to translate Russian or something ???
                  >
                  >eduard

                  I believe its an inside Joke as is the infallible Eduard

                • eduard
                  Message 8 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
                    Sa'am Atomma Indraka,

                    <<< I believe its an inside Joke as is the
                    infallible Eduard >>>

                    I only mentioned the "tongue in cheek" thing to
                    let you down lightly. Actually, I am totally
                    infallible. My words are absolute and always
                    correct. Ask Bookdoc ....

                    eduard
                  • Sa'am Atomma Indraka
                    Message 9 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
                      >Sa'am Atomma Indraka,
                      >
                      ><<< I believe its an inside Joke as is the
                      >infallible Eduard >>>
                      >
                      >I only mentioned the "tongue in cheek" thing to
                      >let you down lightly. Actually, I am totally
                      >infallible. My words are absolute and always
                      >correct. Ask Bookdoc ....
                      >
                      >eduard

                      That's quite an accomplishment eduard. Right there next to Jon Paul No Doubt.
                      Any use of words is fallible--*-- Thought with only influence of self
                      ,is the only infallible ting.

                    • eduard
                      Message 10 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
                        Sa'am Atomma Indraka,

                        <<< Thought with only influence of self ,is the
                        only infallible ting. >>>

                        Translation please .....

                        eduard
                      • Sa'am Atomma Indraka
                        Message 11 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
                          >Sa'am Atomma Indraka,
                          >
                          ><<< Thought with only influence of self ,is the
                          >only infallible ting. >>>
                          >
                          >Translation please .....
                          >
                          >eduard

                          Only pure though is infallible...
                        • eduard
                          Message 12 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
                            Sa'am Atomma Indraka,

                            <<< Only pure thought is infallible >>>

                            Why?? In any case what is "pure" thought?? And
                            how does this differ from any other kind of
                            thought??