EA tOmEntA dIAmEtEr

  • Sa'Am Atomma Indraka
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 24, 2002
      As the waters fall trusted towards the earth The sweet breath of the young
      and old Blue blood visted arrangement true to causes and left as an example
      of a circular naming to pause in vain

      Septed arrangements drifted the mark further into a pause The work is not
      over It has only just begun One star one cycle of being The rain falls
      again to greet us on the other side This side This place an arrangement of
      circumstance The golden book prophesies of nothing there instruction is
      marly a blue print of all things known and not

      Each segment an opportunity in the dusted space of time and without In the
      moment that all feel taste and tough smell in a world far greater than ours
      The black ripe fruit filled with worlds that may or not conceive it so The
      mark awakes in the snow of the world less cake towering below the seas of
      time/no time to wait no time to sit and wonder of the world and all its
      chaos The sensilla matter breaths deep to reach a compleat plane by side of
      the mess -the- Distance is far beyond below a plane we call home Sit and
      wait so that I may Sit and wait for the thing that we've been experiencing
      this hole time Its not a waist of it really

      Look into the eyes of indifference Existences only cause is to exist
      Breathing like the vortex of time in the balance of nature and of the mind
      Look into the eyes of destiny I am there No point except being Be-ing life
      Be-ing death Be-ing is what is left All knowledge is contained herein all
      fruit taste to lips touch and smell to taste Colours bleed time Ripe fruit
      is the divine message one has to give

      Each second now is time to waist Weighting for the final approach to this
      dimension -the- Escape plane to leave this frame to touch this flame A rise
      in the cause and effect of nothing/something Every be-ing taste to touch
      smell to feel The mark smells the roses beauty and touch the thorn of
      essence Bleeding day-light time function of -the- mind in all places at once
      Out of the blue flames arise with sight and touch Always circling in a place
      of -the- Whistle mounds even with sound in a place much like your own

      Desire designed to makeshift the Ideas of coming Push the round button Sit
      in a round room Divulge the round mind Bistate side by side So may they sit
      again beyond the depths of the ocean within the twin moons rising This has
      been the destination of ages before the last after the first A single queer
      thought like no other Through the ages of time to be brought forth again
      Build thy mansions high through the resin of equation A lost not forgotten
      way of life the eternal sphere queer dagon Purest of thought Rationalist of
      fever Day is night is Dog is Nam Shall the fruits be rationed would you take
      my place or shall we move through the hall together A questioned preserved
      by side of the heighten mind twin tablets green like gold And you thought it
      was all a lie until that day when epodes was called again To bring the sweet
      fruit down from the heavens again Decide now the fate of such as this The
      Indra calls thy name though these halls all is rationed no sweet of fruit
      sees this days night Begun again to sea the journey is long and without
      friend The war began Never before and never Again take these words and heed

      --

      LLETA VUNDA DIMMÉ UMIKA INANA EDIFI
      O R A G A N O N

      oraganon web
      http://www.oraganon.IsDangerous.com/

      oraganon cultural industries
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oraganon/

      oraganon's meccaR.S.V.P.- Experimental Sound; Exp
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oraganon/files/

    • Bill Harris
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 25, 2002
        Sa`Am,to follow a poet is to guild the lily. Yet this is not the legitimate theatre, this is the Circus Maximus. The drivers strain ,the horses pull, the chariots creek and fly apart. Then a poet stands in the center track and performs an oblique in the chaos. How will the rest respond, run him under for his insolent quiet order? Cheer him in his pursuit of a cleaner line? Ignore him and resume the tempest around him?
        I applaud the moments peace and the changed dimension of conversation. Many splendors under the noonday sun. Bill
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • George Walton
        Message 3 of 23 , Sep 25, 2002
          Bill,

          Thanks for clearing that up for me. I thought he was
          trying to explain why Osama bin Laden voted for George
          Dubya Bush in Florida.

          Biggie

          http://sbc.yahoo.com
        • Bill Harris
          Message 4 of 23 , Sep 25, 2002
            Biggie, Eat Me, Bill
            > Thanks for clearing that up for me. I thought he was
            > trying to explain why Osama bin Laden voted for George
            > Dubya Bush in Florida.
            >
            > Biggie
            >

            > --- Bill Harris <valleywestdental@...> wrote:
            > > Sa`Am,to follow a poet is to guild the lily. Yet
            > > this is not the legitimate theatre, this is the
            > > Circus Maximus. The drivers strain ,the horses
            > > pull, the chariots creek and fly apart. Then a poet
            > > stands in the center track and performs an oblique
            > > in the chaos. How will the rest respond, run him
            > > under for his insolent quiet order? Cheer him in
            > > his pursuit of a cleaner line? Ignore him and
            > > resume the tempest around him?
            > > I applaud the moments peace and the changed
            > > dimension of conversation. Many splendors under the
            > > noonday sun. Bill

          • Bill Harris
            Message 5 of 23 , Sep 25, 2002
              Biggie, On a more serious note, Did you hear anything about a new Osama tape? An attorney told me , yesterday that a new tape has Osama saying that the downfall of the American economy began with the performance of Katherine Harris in Florida. I can find nothing to that effect?? Bill
              > Thanks for clearing that up for me. I thought he was
              > trying to explain why Osama bin Laden voted for George
              > Dubya Bush in Florida.
              >
              > Biggie
              >

              > --- Bill Harris <valleywestdental@...> wrote:
              > > Sa`Am,to follow a poet is to guild the lily. Yet
              > > this is not the legitimate theatre, this is the
              > > Circus Maximus. The drivers strain ,the horses
              > > pull, the chariots creek and fly apart. Then a poet
              > > stands in the center track and performs an oblique
              > > in the chaos. How will the rest respond, run him
              > > under for his insolent quiet order? Cheer him in
              > > his pursuit of a cleaner line? Ignore him and
              > > resume the tempest around him?
              > > I applaud the moments peace and the changed
              > > dimension of conversation. Many splendors under the
              > > noonday sun. Bill

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • George Walton
              Message 6 of 23 , Sep 25, 2002
                Bill,

                Hell, to the best of my knowledge Katherine Harris IS
                Osama bin Laden. It's only a matter of time, in fact,
                before that is exposed and Gore calls for another
                recount in every Floridian county Amnesty
                International notes as being more autocratic than
                Iraq.

                === message truncated ===

                http://sbc.yahoo.com
              • Bill Harris
                Message 7 of 23 , Sep 25, 2002
                  Biggie, Dashcle finally accepted the red badge of courage and began to
                  attack this heinous administration. The damage they have wrought is truly
                  impressive. We are in one war and pretending to another, for the first time
                  in eight years there are more Americans below the poverty line, the stock
                  market is down 30%, foreclosures are at a ten year high, the surplus is gone
                  and we are at a deficit, the "patriot act" has destroyed the fourth
                  amendment, the Enron grand larceny remains unpunished. The most terrifying
                  thing of all the cowed American people give this debacle a 70% approval
                  rating. We should be in the streets, not on the net. Bill
                  > Hell, to the best of my knowledge Katherine Harris IS
                  > Osama bin Laden. It's only a matter of time, in fact,
                  > before that is exposed and Gore calls for another
                  > recount in every Floridian county Amnesty
                  > International notes as being more autocratic than
                  > Iraq.
                  >
                  > Biggie
                  >

                  > --- Bill Harris <valleywestdental@...> wrote:
                  > > Biggie, On a more serious note, Did you hear
                  > > anything about a new Osama tape? An attorney told me
                  > > , yesterday that a new tape has Osama saying that
                  > > the downfall of the American economy began with the
                  > > performance of Katherine Harris in Florida. I can
                  > > find nothing to that effect?? Bill

                • Sa'am Atomma Indraka
                  Message 8 of 23 , Sep 26, 2002
                    Truth Will Out, the example we set today Seed the plants of tomorrow
                    . Existence the barer of the multi-planes. Understanding the eater
                    of fruit. Life in the balance of life. Feeds on life Feeds of Life .
                    This is necessary .
                    Be Well
                    Atomma

                    Message 9 of 23 , Sep 26, 2002
                      Sa'am

                      When someone insists that "truth will out" it can
                      generally be translated thusly: "mine, not yours".

                      Hell, there must be thousands upon thousands of
                      renditions of The Truth out there now. That only one
                      of them [and probably none of them] can actually be
                      THE The Truth stills doesn't stop the next Messiah
                      from coming down the pike with yet another rendition,
                      eh?

                      I try to grasp how tiny minds must be to think like
                      this but then it always dawns on me that we are not
                      really talking about thinking at all are we?

                      Biggie

                      --- Sa'am Atomma Indraka <oraganon@...>
                      wrote:
                      > Truth Will Out, the example we set today Seed the
                      > plants of tomorrow
                      > . Existence the barer of the multi-planes.
                      > Understanding the eater
                      > of fruit. Life in the balance of life. Feeds on life
                      > Feeds of Life .
                      > This is necessary .
                      > Be Well
                      > Atomma
                      >

                      > >Sa`Am,to follow a poet is to guild the lily. Yet
                      > this is not the
                      > >legitimate theatre, this is the Circus Maximus.
                      > The drivers strain
                      > >,the horses pull, the chariots creek and fly apart.
                      > Then a poet
                      > >stands in the center track and performs an oblique
                      > in the chaos.
                      > >How will the rest respond, run him under for his
                      > insolent quiet
                      > >order? Cheer him in his pursuit of a cleaner
                      > line? Ignore him and
                      > >resume the tempest around him?
                      > >I applaud the moments peace and the changed
                      > dimension of
                      > >conversation. Many splendors under the noonday sun.
                      > Bill

                      > removed]

                      http://sbc.yahoo.com
                    • eduard
                      Message 10 of 23 , Sep 26, 2002
                        George,

                        The only truth is "keep your neurons happy". I
                        got a phone call from the Pope this afternoon
                        expressing his agreement. And he is ... well ..
                        infallible ....

                        Message 11 of 23 , Sep 26, 2002
                          You are absolutely right, if absolution is even possible. Truth does
                          not come in the form of thought Truth transcend thought. Though Ideas
                          of the phenomena of truth may be wrong as well. One must merely
                          decide not to grasp the "truth" but to experience the hive.

                          >Sa'am
                          >
                          >When someone insists that "truth will out" it can
                          >generally be translated thusly: "mine, not yours".
                          >
                          >Hell, there must be thousands upon thousands of
                          >renditions of The Truth out there now. That only one
                          >of them [and probably none of them] can actually be
                          >THE The Truth stills doesn't stop the next Messiah
                          >from coming down the pike with yet another rendition,
                          >eh?
                          >
                          >I try to grasp how tiny minds must be to think like
                          >this but then it always dawns on me that we are not
                          >really talking about thinking at all are we?
                          >
                          >Biggie
                          >

                          >--- Sa'am Atomma Indraka <oraganon@...>
                          >wrote:
                          >> Truth Will Out, the example we set today Seed the
                          >> plants of tomorrow
                          >> . Existence the barer of the multi-planes.
                          >> Understanding the eater
                          >> of fruit. Life in the balance of life. Feeds on life
                          >> Feeds of Life .
                          >> This is necessary .
                          >> Be Well
                          >> Atomma
                          >>

                          >> >Sa`Am,to follow a poet is to guild the lily. Yet
                          >> this is not the
                          >> >legitimate theatre, this is the Circus Maximus.
                          >> The drivers strain
                          >> >,the horses pull, the chariots creek and fly apart.
                          >> Then a poet
                          >> >stands in the center track and performs an oblique
                          >> in the chaos.
                          >> >How will the rest respond, run him under for his
                          >> insolent quiet
                          >> >order? Cheer him in his pursuit of a cleaner
                          >> line? Ignore him and
                          >> >resume the tempest around him?
                          >> >I applaud the moments peace and the changed
                          >> dimension of
                          >> >conversation. Many splendors under the noonday sun.
                          >> Bill

                          >> removed]

                          >New DSL Internet Access from SBC & Yahoo!
                          ><http://sbc.yahoo.com>http://sbc.yahoo.com
                          >
                          >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                          ><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=229441.2397090.3822005.2225242/D=egroupweb/S=1705689216:HM/A=1189558/R=0/*http://www.bmgmusic.com/acq/ee/q6/enroll/mhn/9/>
                          >

                          >Our Home:
                          >(Includes community book list, chat, and more.)
                          >
                          >TO UNSUBSCRIBE from this group, send an email to:

                          :.:":Š::,.,,;"'.:.
                          ;,.'::.":;,.,'.,:;',,::..':.;,,";"',,:;,,Š.:.:":Š::,.,,;"'.:.
                          ;,.'::.":;,.,'.,:;',,::..':.;,,";"',,:;,,Š.:.:":Š::,.,,;"'.:. ;,
                          LLETA VUNDA MIKKA INANA EDIFI

                          Message 12 of 23 , Sep 26, 2002
                            Hey Gorge, Is the pope as infallible as the church?

                            Message 13 of 23 , Sep 26, 2002
                              Sa'am Atomma Indraka,

                              No. The Pope is completely infallible, whereas the
                              church is ... well .........

                              Message 14 of 23 , Sep 27, 2002
                                >Sa'am Atomma Indraka,
                                >
                                >No. The Pope is completely infallible, whereas the
                                >church is ... well .........
                                >
                                >eduard

                                I though as much... Ö
                                Be Well

                              • eduard
                                Message 15 of 23 , Sep 27, 2002
                                  Sa'am Atomma Indraka,

                                  <<< I though as much... Ö >>>

                                  Of course, all that was said with tongue firmly
                                  pressed in cheek ... :-))

                                  The only one who is infallible here is ... me.

                                  eduard
                                • Sa'am Atomma Indraka
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Sep 29, 2002
                                    >Sa'am Atomma Indraka,
                                    >
                                    ><<< I though as much... Ö >>>
                                    >
                                    >Of course, all that was said with tongue firmly
                                    >pressed in cheek ... :-))
                                    >
                                    >The only one who is infallible here is ... me.
                                    >
                                    >eduard

                                    (I) Am (I) AAm the only ONE Infallible Ü So May (I) experience
                                    existence and Exist
                                    Be Well

                                  • eduard
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Sep 29, 2002
                                      Sa'am Atomma Indraka,

                                      <<< (I) Am (I) AAm the only ONE Infallible Ü So
                                      May (I) experience
                                      existence and Exist >>>

                                      Which means???

                                      Is this your writing, or is my mail system trying
                                      to translate Russian or something ???

                                      eduard
                                    • Sa'am Atomma Indraka
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
                                        >Sa'am Atomma Indraka,
                                        >
                                        ><<< (I) Am (I) AAm the only ONE Infallible Ü So
                                        >May (I) experience
                                        >existence and Exist >>>
                                        >
                                        >Which means???
                                        >
                                        >Is this your writing, or is my mail system trying
                                        >to translate Russian or something ???
                                        >
                                        >eduard

                                        I believe its an inside Joke as is the infallible Eduard

                                      • eduard
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
                                          Sa'am Atomma Indraka,

                                          <<< I believe its an inside Joke as is the
                                          infallible Eduard >>>

                                          I only mentioned the "tongue in cheek" thing to
                                          let you down lightly. Actually, I am totally
                                          infallible. My words are absolute and always
                                          correct. Ask Bookdoc ....

                                          eduard
                                        • Sa'am Atomma Indraka
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
                                            >Sa'am Atomma Indraka,
                                            >
                                            ><<< I believe its an inside Joke as is the
                                            >infallible Eduard >>>
                                            >
                                            >I only mentioned the "tongue in cheek" thing to
                                            >let you down lightly. Actually, I am totally
                                            >infallible. My words are absolute and always
                                            >correct. Ask Bookdoc ....
                                            >
                                            >eduard

                                            That's quite an accomplishment eduard. Right there next to Jon Paul No Doubt.
                                            Any use of words is fallible--*-- Thought with only influence of self
                                            ,is the only infallible ting.

                                          • eduard
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
                                              Sa'am Atomma Indraka,

                                              <<< Thought with only influence of self ,is the
                                              only infallible ting. >>>

                                              Translation please .....

                                              eduard
                                            • Sa'am Atomma Indraka
                                              Message 22 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
                                                >Sa'am Atomma Indraka,
                                                >
                                                ><<< Thought with only influence of self ,is the
                                                >only infallible ting. >>>
                                                >
                                                >Translation please .....
                                                >
                                                >eduard

                                                Only pure though is infallible...
                                              • eduard
                                                Message 23 of 23 , Oct 1, 2002
                                                  Sa'am Atomma Indraka,

                                                  <<< Only pure thought is infallible >>>

                                                  Why?? In any case what is "pure" thought?? And
                                                  how does this differ from any other kind of
                                                  thought??