Re: Being Nothing

  • elbookdoc
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2002
      > Do you want some fun accross roads? Let's
      > ervolve into extintion.
      > I'm up to it.
      >
      > Doom To Fail

      Charles,

      I see why you prefer the Chivasmail. Hitting a little hard on the
      bottle? bottling up a little hardon? hardly bottling up? The later
      leads to constipation.

      c'mere big guy while I stick a pin in your bottom. psssssssst. Is it
      gas? Hot air? or are you actually deflating?

      I've heard of some swell places you can get syphilis...maybe you need
      a vacation?

      Failed Already
      --------------------------------
    • Nick A
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 9, 2002
        www.vhemt.org

        > elbookdoc,
        >
        > Do you want some fun accross roads? Let's
        > ervolve into extintion.
        > I'm up to it.
        >
        > Doom To Fail
      • eduard
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 9, 2002
          Nick,

          It is not a matter of extinction, but turning the
          world over to the new species that will replace
          humanity ...

          > Do you want some fun accross roads? Let's
          > ervolve into extintion.
          > I'm up to it.
          >
          > Doom To Fail

        • Bill Harris
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 10, 2002
            Nick, I think extinction inevitable, as is evolution, so in marching to praetoria getting there is all the fun. Bill
            > Do you want some fun accross roads? Let's
            > ervolve into extintion.
            > I'm up to it.
            >
            > Doom To Fail

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • Bill Harris
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 10, 2002
              Eduard I think it wise we not go quietly into that dark night. Bill