Re: Pop goes the hoorah!

  • elbookdoc
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 3, 2002
      > I think you are an idiot too!!!
      >
      > Charles

      Charlie boy,

      I was hardly poking at Bill, I respect the guy.

      If I could fathom what your outburst is in response to, I'd respond.
      However, I'm stupid as a brick, apparently.

      I call myself enough names, don't I? If it feels good, enjoy doing it
      some more:

      Bookdoc is a ____________________ (fill in the blank).
      Bookdoc is a ____________________ (fill in the blank).
      Bookdoc is a ____________________ (fill in the blank).
      Bookdoc is a ____________________ (fill in the blank).

      Hatred is like shoe polish: You can heap it on and it doesn't look so
      good...It's when you wipe it off that it really starts to shine.

      Biggerdolt Tanyou