RE: [existlist] IMPORTANT: MEF is here...

  • eduard
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2002
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Judith Michelle Lee
      [mailto:judith@...]
      Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2002 11:14 PM
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [existlist] IMPORTANT: MEF is here...

      Hi everyone!

      A modern existential framework (MEF) is now
      available, at least in draft format for the time
      being.

      This preliminary work is dedicated to Mr White
      whom had the courage to live the best way he knew
      how, and to all the members of the Existlist. May
      we never underestimate our own humanity.
      www.qbase.org/MEF.home.html

      Regards, Judith.

      removed]

    • eduard
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2002
        Judith,

        something wrong with the URL ...

        A modern existential framework (MEF) is now
        available, at least in draft format for the time
        being.

        This preliminary work is dedicated to Mr White
        whom had the courage to live the best way he knew
        how, and to all the members of the Existlist. May
        we never underestimate our own humanity.
        www.qbase.org/MEF.Home..html

        Regards, Judith.

        removed]

      • Judith Michelle Lee
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2002
          Dear Eduard,

          The address is www.qbase.org/MEF.Home..htm
          Regards, Judith.

          eduard <yeoman@...> wrote: Judith,

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2002
            Judith,

            sorry ... I thought the double period was an error
            ... I have accessed the document ok now ....
            thanks

            A modern existential framework (MEF) is now
            available, at least in draft format for the time
            being.

            This preliminary work is dedicated to Mr White
            whom had the courage to live the best way he knew
            how, and to all the members of the Existlist. May
            we never underestimate our own humanity.
            www.qbase.org/MEF.Home..html

            Regards, Judith.

            removed]

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to