hello

  • jamel ahmad
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 28, 2002
      hello

      every one ,i want to read sartre writings on existentialism,can any one send me his wirtings,

    • Rico Rosete
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 28, 2002
        Jamel,
        Salaam. Maybe you'd like to check out "Existentialism and Human Emotions" for starters.
        His Fundamental wwork is "Being and Nothingness" and perhaps you'd also like to check his critique of bothe existentialism andd Marxism in "Critique of Dialectical Reason"
        Lastly, you might want to sample his fiction and drama with "No Exit" and Nausea.
        Take Care.
        jamel ahmad wrote:
        hello

        every one ,i want to read sartre writings on existentialism,can any one send me his wirtings,

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • sunnyhoneyjul
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 5, 2003
          i am interested in existentialist philosophy and learning more about
          it. i am just getting started, so if anyone has advice or tips with
          me, i welcome it.
          thank you.
        • Lorna Landry
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 5, 2003
            Welcome to the group. Are you taking an existentialism course of some sort? What are you reading these days?

            Lorna

            sunnyhoneyjul <sunnyhoneyjul@...> wrote: i am interested in existentialist philosophy and learning more about
            it. i am just getting started, so if anyone has advice or tips with
            me, i welcome it.
            thank you.

          • eduard at home
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 5, 2003
              hi sunnyhoneyjul,

              There is a lot on the internet, but if you go to the site
              for this discussion group, you will find a lot of
              information.

              http://www.tameri.com/csw/exist/

              > Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson,
              Canon or Lexmark
              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • justmrsmary@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 31, 2005