RE: RE: [existlist] what is human-Sharon and George.

  • Doug A
    Message 1 of 45 , Aug 27 7:52 PM
      could you please manually remove me from your list? i've tried with the existlist-unsubscribe email bot about 20 times, but it never takes. i enjoy the discussion thoroughly, but i prefer to visit the archives. i did not actually sign myself up for the mailing list. thank you...

      ...doug

      Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
      Hundreds of choices. It's free!
      http://www.bigmailbox.com
    • eduard
      Message 45 of 45 , Sep 1, 2002
        Chris,

        " In the future, all scanned persons will have 15
        minutes of successful operation."
        .... Bill Gates