culture

  • eduard
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2002
      allante,

      Perhaps you are missing the point. Western
      culture IS superior, by any measure. It is not a
      matter of perspective, nuance, or whatever. I
      don't doubt that there are other perspectives and
      I don't think we should identity any of this in
      relation to religion [i.e. Islamic]. When Turkey
      had their earthquake, aid came from the West and
      the "Doctors without Frontier" came from the West.
      How much aid and how many doctors were provided by
      Turkey to the San Francisco earthquake?? Answer
      to that gives some indication of my meaning.