Re: [existlist] WTB Yalom's "Existential Psychotherapy"

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21, 2002
      haha

      Sincerely,
      Tony.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Bill Harris" <valleywestdental@...>
      To: <existlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 2:28 PM
      Subject: Re: [existlist] WTB Yalom's "Existential Psychotherapy"

      > Andrew, James Tan is our resident psychotherapist. Since he is on the
      other side of the world the doctor will not be "in" for a few hours. If you
      have an immediate problem, Bookdoc is our absurdist and can provide smoke
      and mirrors until hell freezes over. Bill

      ask if any of you has a spare copy of Irvin Yalom's "Existential
      Psychotherapy" that you're willing to sell me. Thought I could find it in
      used book stores, but no luck. I've found it locally at retail and on line
      at a discount . . . but $38 or so is still a lot of money right now. And
      how about "When Nietzsche Wept"?