Re: [existlist] back of the line ...

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 50 , Aug 21, 2002
      Eduard, You and I would always draw the line demarcating the public safety
      and the freedom of the individual in different places. I don`t ski in the
      trees, but I do not think it should be banned.
      The problems arise when we are forced to use public accommodations. For the
      past half century the public safety argument has consistently narrowed our
      individual liberties. I have been told the pendulum will swing back, but it
      has not happened. Old societies just become more scared and slow. Finally,
      as with humans, the white bear will come and put the enfeebled oldster out
      of it`s misery. Bill