Re: [existlist] Ignorance and Terror

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 45 , Aug 21, 2002
      Nick, Before a question is asked there is no answer. Reading a book or all books may or may not prepare a person for the true decisions in a life. So many want the wise book or the wise man to be our armoror in life`s battles. It is really the individual who plays the game of life, who fights the fight, who lives or dies. It is experience that teaches in Technicolor, the black and white , secondhand experiences of books and leaders quickly fade into unavailability. Look how quickly Chairman Mao faded after his demise. Bill
      Message 45 of 45 , Aug 21, 2002
        Nick, Before a question is asked there is no answer. Reading a book or all books may or may not prepare a person for the true decisions in a life. So many want the wise book or the wise man to be our armoror in life`s battles. It is really the individual who plays the game of life, who fights the fight, who lives or dies. It is experience that teaches in Technicolor, the black and white , secondhand experiences of books and leaders quickly fade into unavailability. Look how quickly Chairman Mao faded after his demise. Bill
        Mao basically created his own version of communism, put it in a little red
        book and made EVERYONE carry one around and read it like hard core
        christians do with the bible.

        > bill, no idea. all i know about mao is that he is communist and dead.
        >
        > james.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor