Unsubscribe this e-mail

  • scott mccloud
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2002
      Dear Yahoogroups, I'm sending the 4th letter to confirm that I wish to unsubscribe from the existlist. I do not want any of this program. Please do so immediately. I am very unhappy with this situation. Thank you, from existzen@...

    • Eduard Alf
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2002
        Scott,

        why are you unhappy?? This is one of the more
        interesting groups on Yahoo ...