Re: [existlist] Re: ... a

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2002
      Bookdoc, I ask who.; not what defines proper behavior and reality. You did answer the question with your reference to interest. That concept sounds benign as you may wish it to. It sounds ephemeral as you may wish to describe it. It sounds the attitude of the dilatants, as you are wise to mask it. But it is a great big FUCK YOU to the established order.
      You set yourself in front of the curve as far as defined self interest goes. You quietly succeed where the following mass only salivates at the acquisitions of the economic class above them. It is a very individualistic format that takes no prisoners. I sense a monumental uncaring that may extend even to what was formerly was considered good "emotional hygiene" .
      Your endless go with Eduard is not a mistake of terms or a problem of semantics, it is a grand canyon of difference in world view. I know there is only so much you as a person wishing to survive can reveal. This whole thing has not been about clams, it is about freedom, especially freedom of expression. Bill