RE: [existlist] Do you think therefore you are?

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 1, 2002
      Tony,

      I agree. Most of this talk of other dimensions is
      based upon small particle theory. I think the
      last count was 11 dimensions [ I could be wrong]
      all nicely coiled up in some fashion. I don't
      discount that sort of theory, since it has no
      impact upon me personally. I might think twice
      about, however, if some scientist comes up with a
      way of moving a camel to some other dimension
      [whatever that may be].

      But then my NOOism philosophy will accept it as a
      nice fantasy, if that keeps your neurons happy ...

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 2, 2002
        Tony, good thinking. Bill

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/