MEF Schedule

  • Judith Michelle Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      Hi everyone!

      I have this draft MEF website to publish, however there is now a problem with the host provider, and thus the MEF is delayed. Eventually I expect the address will be www.qbase.org/MEF.home..html - I'll advise as soon as the problem is corrected.

      Meanwhile, since MEF has consumed all my existential energies, I expect I will be quickly running out of spare time, and will be leaving this existlist over coming weeks. Thank you to all for maintaining such a lively and humane effort at living purposefully in the here and now - it has been one interesting read.

      Regards, Judith.