New Existentialism Philosophy Blog

  • sartre
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2002
      Greetings:

      BREAKING ALL THE RULES http://sartre.info proudly announces the new
      Existentialism Philosophy Blog. This site is
      geared for public posting. Visit our site at:
      http://existentialist.blogspot.com/
      You have supported our Existential page:
      http://pages.zdnet.com/sartre/RULES/id3.html
      now have the opportunity to post your essays or articles related to
      Philosophy, directly on the web.

      Send your inquiry to BATR@... and we will forward you back
      an invite to join our Blog. Once you have registered,
      your own usename and password (I will not know them) you will be
      added to the team and will receive the login url address.
      All you need to do is signin and paste your text to the post screen
      and hit post/publish, then SIGN OUT.

      This site uses the Blogspot Pro software and is easy to use. Why not
      post directly to the web on a Blog that will be featured on
      the net? We want your input and insights. Visit the Existentialism
      Philosophy Blog and join us. Time to post your ideas.

      All the best,

      SARTRE