Re: [existlist] Questions/Requests for My Thesis for PSI

  • Reynan Salo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2001
      PSI,

      I do not know how to thank you but anyway, because of
      your great help, I thank you with all my heart.

      yours,
      ikoy2ikoy
      your new existlist friend

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
    • Psi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2001
        ikoy,
        Hey, don't worry about it, it's good to talk to somebody who harbors a
        reasonable level of intelligence for once. If theres anything else you
        need, I'll take a whack at it.

        Psi