unsubscribe yourself.

  • eganfoo@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 16, 2001
      Talk about freedom. take responsibility. If one would utilize all
      of the features offered by egroups there would be no need to step
      back from responsibility and freedom given.
      you can unsubscribe yourself, if you don't like the messages
      emailed individually have the digest sent, don't want emails? do
      what i do, read the messages on the webpage specifically for the list.
      Henry Miller talks about a man becoming himself even through the
      clouds of what the world is.
      chris.
    • Anthony Wetherington
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 17, 2001
        Well said! Bravo!

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 17, 2001
        • Christina Marshall
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 17, 2001
            anthony or chris,

            fearing for my life as i ask this question, would either of you (or anyone
            else on the list) be able to tell me the website address for existlist? i
            signed up so long ago (and have been a silent member ever since) that i
            forget it. very much appreciated,

            thanks

            christina

          • Anthony Wetherington
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 18, 2001
              The way I found the list was through Yahoo, beleive it or not. I used a
              search on Existentialism and it provided me with a link to some guy's site
              on existentialist philosophy and at this site was a link to exist-list,
              though the name of the site I cannot remember. In comment to Yana's
              protests, I cannot see how these discussions are not related to
              existentialism, as everyone is discussing their own personal existences and
              that is the basis of existentialist philosohy or studies... the study of
              existence and its role in life, etc.? Anyway, good luck in your search.
              Tony(Anthony)

              >From: "Christina Marshall" <cjmcjm@...>
              >To: existlist@egroups.com
              >Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 23:13:54
              >
              >anthony or chris,
              >
              >fearing for my life as i ask this question, would either of you (or anyone
              >else on the list) be able to tell me the website address for existlist? i
              >signed up so long ago (and have been a silent member ever since) that i
              >forget it. very much appreciated,
              >
              >thanks
              >
              >christina

            • Christina Marshall
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 19, 2001
                (thank you... from christina)

                i've been studying kierkegaard in class recently....
                are there any religious existentialists out there? i'm not, but i find the
                idea intriguing...
              • Psi
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 20, 2001
                  A religious existential? Personally I'd think the traits in correspondence
                  would tend to conflict. Despite this, I do know a boy my own age who is an
                  avid Christian as well harboring no shortage of questions that could likely
                  only be described as existential. I don't know, Christians in general get
                  touchy when you prod into their beliefs in any way... but you're welcome to
                  try. His AIM name is Octic... he isnt on right now so i can't yet give you
                  his email, but i'll get back to you when I can.

                  Well Cheers,
                  Psi

                  >(thank you... from christina)
                  >
                  >i've been studying kierkegaard in class recently....
                  >are there any religious existentialists out there? i'm not, but i find the
                  >idea intriguing...
                  >

                  > >From The Exist List...
                  >http://www.tameri.com/csw/exist
                • Psi