Re: [existlist] Re: The beginning of nausea.

  • Psi
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 16, 2001
      Chloe,

               Birthday wishes... and whatnot.  But nausea in association with turning 18... I confess that I am at lack.  Not that i've had the pleasure/horror of the experience myself, even so...  Regardless, haooy 18th birthday :)

               Cheers,
                                 Psi

      visit my site at www.psionicflare.com/main.html

      >From: yosh83@...

      >I just turned 18 yesterday. Anyway, just thought I would say hi.

      I turn 18 on Tuesday ;)

      Chloe

      eGroups Sponsor

      http://www.tameri.com/csw/exist