RE: [existlist] man is by nature an individual.

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 3, 2002
      NOOism is in the process of developing ... I work
      on it bit by bit. However, I think the basic
      concept is solid ... that we only have to keep our
      neurons happy. It sort of gets to the "brain" of
      the matter.

      If you have any comments, they would be much
      appreciated ...

      Or even if you would just like to discuss the
      philosophy ....

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 5, 2002
        Ah ha! There is someone out there who has read Kierkegaard's "Stages".

        Appreciate it.

        Mischke