Re: [existlist] Free (was Re: Cris)

  • Dragon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2001
      From: "Reynan Salo" <ikoy2ikoy@...>
      Sent: 16 January 2001 01:54

      > Sarte is my idol since I am really and totally free. I
      > believe in his idea on freedom.

      Yeah man, like, totally free, y'know. Cool. Hmm, well, maybe ...

      Nietzsche posed a pertinent question to help galvanise the free and keep them from vacuous self-congratulation: Freedom _for_ what? (In contradistinction to all the preceding struggles of freedom _from_ ... whatever ...)

      Dragon
    • Reynan Salo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2001
        Dragon,
        Hey, thank you for your very free ideas. I know it can
        help me a lot. I may have not much words to say but
        thank you with all my heart.

        ikoy2ikoy

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/
      • Psi
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 26, 2001
          Don't sweat it, my pleasure. Where are you from anyhow? Im 15 and from
          West Virginia (non-native--don't run!!) What are you into?
          Psi