RE: [existlist] quote

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 2, 2002
      Bill,

      I don't see as that really helps me in my everyday
      life. I live in a Newtonian world for which one
      second is about the small time period I need to be
      concerned about.

      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 5, 2003
        All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable,
        those that are movable, and those that move.

        Benjamin Franklin
        (1706-1790, American Scientist, Publisher, Diplomat)

        shari

        ---